Saturday, July 16, 2011

My First Blog!!!

So here goes nothing!!!  This is my first time doing anything with a blog.  I decided to write a blog about my everyday life, adventures, and devotions.  I'm so excited to start this and I hope that I can  make time to try and write at least twice a week.  I knew this would probably be one of the shortest I may ever right. I just didn't realize how short until now! =]

So one of my goals with my blog is to leave you with a qoute or scripture or just leave you with an encouraging thought. So here it is!!

“Most importantly, keep smiling. Because life is a beautiful thing, and there’s so much to smile about.”
— Marilyn Monroe

Hope you guys have an awesome day!! Thanks for reading.

Trying to figure this out...
Amber

2 comments:

  1. Amber,

    I like your blog background!

    Welcome to bloggy land!

    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,

    Welcome to the world of blogging! Your blog is really cute!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete